Thursday, January 27, 2011

Hey guess what. No really, guess.

pirate juice
You may be wondering to yourself, "hey, what's that picture all about?  is that some pirate juice?"  And if that's actually what you thought, then yeah, you're absolutely right.  No, actually that was sarcastic.  It's poison.  You want antidote?  I got the poison.  So, gratuitous and unnecessary Hives references aside, I actually had some reason for posting that there.  I can't for the life of me remember it now.

For what it's worth, I got myself a new ipod today.  It's manly as fuck.  And purple.  How is a purple ipod manly?  Well, are you secure enough in your masculinity to have a purple ipod??  No.  I thought not.  That last line is sexist, insensitive, and presumes that you are a male.  In all likelihood, you may not be.  I apologize for that.  Well, if you're a lady you probably think it's cool.  Even if you don't think it's cool, it is.  It's a nano, the only ipod model I've yet to own, and I have to say, so far it's my favorite.  It's just so... precious, for lack of a better word.  I mean, the damn thing is teensy weensy.  I wasn't really expecting that for some reason.  I love it, though.  I'm hoping it'll motivate me to listen to more music, which will in turn motivate me to explore and discover more music which I can share with you.  And frankly, if that's not a happy thought and doesn't strike you positively, you can go drink a whole bottle of pirate juice.

Okay, back to the main point.  Seriously, guess what.  Okay man, you suck at this game.  So I'm finally going to a concert tomorrow.  First real one in...  shit, man.  I don't even want to think about how long.  So who do you think is playing?  Need a hint??
mmmmmmmmmustang............
Got it yet??  Need another hint?
this album cover still doesn't make much sense to me
It's Best Coast.  Did you get it yet?  If you didn't, then... well...  umm...  I don't have anything nice to say, so I better not say anything.  Anyway, they're playing with these guys...
what band do you think this is?  hint: it's Wavves
So needless to say I'm pretty stoked.  There'll be a little of this:
is it possible to look more apathetic while playing guitar?
And some of this...
and on the 7th day, hipster Jesus created Pabst
And a whole lot of this...
Fuckk yesss...
At this place...
the (in)famous 40 Watt Club, Athens, GA
And at some point you'll probably want one of these...
because nothing goes with loud guitars and overpriced beer quite like polish sausage soaked in bbq sauce.
And if that don't bring a smile to your face, then you have a heart of stone.  If I can make myself remember to, I'll try and take some pictures.  Hopefully they won't come out all blurry and shitty.  I'll also try and remember to not drink too many beers so I can describe everything in painstaking detail.  So at some point in the near future I'll let you know how it was so you can be jealous and kill yourself because your life will never be as awesome as mine and simply can't go on living with that knowledge anymore.  I don't really want that to happen, because if you killed yourself, then you couldn't read my blog anymore.  Unless ghosts can get internet access??  I don't know, man.  That's a different argument entirely.

On a 100% unrelated matter, it was recently confirmed to me that my spirit animal is, in fact, the crow.
crows are pretty badass.
How do I know this?  It's irrelevant.  But for some reason it just feels right.  I don't actually sincerely believe in this kind of thing, but if I did, I would be happy.  Well, I'm happy either way.  Crows are kind of cool.  But are they cooler than wolves?
yeah, so wolves are still cooler
No.  But I bet a wolf would respect a crow.


And that's fucking saying something, man.














ps- how fucking awesome is that picture of Hipster Jesus??

No comments:

Post a Comment