Sunday, March 13, 2011

Hello, there! It's me again. (delicious cake)

It is a beautiful day in the neighborhood, is it not?  Seriously.  I have a car again (long story), and it has kept me from blogging for a good minute now.  But I'm back and we're rolling deep once again.  I am currently drinking high life. not a beer I went out of the way to get, but at $1.19 per pint at the gas station, it was ultimately an impulse buy.

Alright, so if you're like me and you're as cool as I think you are, you're going to love this. I had this Rilo Kiley song stuck in my head all day at work today and I it was irritating the shit out of me because it's one of the few I don't remember very well, and I kept searching through all their songs because I couldn't remember what the name of it was. So then, I finally found it and I got unnaturally excited.  Now I'm here and have decided to share it with you.  Why?  Because I've already shown this to everyone else already.  This is what all the fuss was about -> Rilo Kiley - "85"and then, tumbling down the rabbit hole, I found this -> Rilo Kiley - "Aeroplane Over the Sea" (Neutral Milk Hotel cover) and, ultimately, to find this awesome blog that I'm now following and you should too.

I know the past several blog posts have been insanely visually driven.  This colossally epic one right here comes to mind as just one of many examples.  And if that's your thing, then you're in luck because as always, I'm working on about 40 different things all at once right here.  Some of them are closer to being done than others, but it's all gravy train fuentes from here.  Honest to mindtooth.  Do you know what that means?  Neither do I.

Maybe I can find out this weekend when I venture into Riggonia for Spring Cronsteegs to hang out with Charney.


And just so I don't disappoint you, here you go.
I bet your mouth is watering right now.
Salt water taffy.

No comments:

Post a Comment